Saturday 13 November 2010

TwoPoints

Some brilliant work from Barcelona based TwoPoints, that are pretty inspiring and relevant to several of my briefs. Their work is very type driven, but applied effectively. A selection of some of my personal favourites:

 Booklet design for Helsinki Design Lab




A very engaging poster on how to make a real Spanish "Tortilla de patata". Really can't fault their work, the typography is perfect and the layout considerations are tight with elements of breaking the guides to create a more dynamic composition. Looking at this is already giving me loads of ideas for my Dimsum brief!


Really nice front cover for Design Report, what seems to be a German design magazine. The design of it is relatively simple but with a strong effective idea behind it. The type of design philosophy that I want to develop as a designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment