Tuesday 27 April 2010

What I'd like to produce 02://

Promotional Material

Lux* Hiver - Printempts communication material
by France based Helmo
A piece of work and a design studio that I've mentioned before during my 1st year, but can't resist but mention them again this year as my thoughts haven't changed about their work as I still love it! The blend of typography, detailed vector graphics all merged together by a neat layout makes these visually interesting and functional at the same time. The design has been applied to a range of print based materials from booklets to promotional posters; an area that I haven't really had many chances to explore myself but remain as one of the top things that I'd like to work on.    












Poster design by Bilblioteque

No comments:

Post a Comment